Ahnentafel between Lew Jenkins II and William Jenkins
--- 1st Generation ---
1. Lew1 JENKINS II Graduated from San Jose State University in 1970 with a BSEE degree and worked for IBM in San Jose, CA before entering the US Army as a Second Lieutenant. After Serving in Ft. Bliss, TX, Seoul Korea , and the Presidio of San Francisco he began a career in computer systems design ultimately starting his own computer software company in San Francisco in 1978. He was CEO and founder of Premenos Corporation and took it public in 1995 and later sold the company and retired at the age of 49 in 1997. He was born on 27 Dec 1947 at Camp Stoneman, Contra Costa, CA, 380027N1215512W 375945N1215531W. He married Linda Michelle HUBBERT, daughter of Robert LeCompte HUBBERT and Antoinette COURCHESNE, on 25 Jan 1970 at Saratoga, Santa Clara Co, CA.
--- 2nd Generation ---
2. Verlin E (Lew)2 JENKINS grew up in Depression era West Texas and at an early age began a career in professional boxing ultimately becoming Lighweight Champion of the World after defeating Lou Ambers in New York City on May 10th, 1940. After losing his title he joined the US military and served in two wars, fighting in World War II in North Africa, the landings at Salerno, Sicily and Normandy on June 6th 1944. In the Korean War he was at Heartbreak Ridge and Bloody Ridge with the US 2nd Infantry Divison where he was awarded A Silver Star. He retired from the US Army as a Seargent Major in 1963. As a result of his military service he was buried in Arlington National Cemetery. He was born on 4 Dec 1916 at Milburn, McCulloch Co, TX. He married Katie Lucile JENKINS, daughter of James Coil JENKINS and Cora Alice BRAY, in Mar 1937 at OK. He married Lupie Marie GALARZA, daughter of Julio GALARZA and Macedonia MARTINEZ, on 10 Jan 1947 at Reno, NV. He died on 30 Oct 1981 at Oakland, Alameda Co, CA, at age 64. He was buried on 5 Nov 1981 at Arlington National Cemetery, Arlington, VA, Virginia, 385245N0770426W 385228N0770419W.
--- 3rd Generation ---
4. Artie3 JENKINS Owned and operated a second hand store in Abilene before moving to Sweetwater TX to work for Gulf Oil at a refinery. He was born on 22 May 1890 at Milburn, McCulloch Co, TX. He married Minnie Lee WHITE, daughter of Henry McCullough WHITE and Mary Emma EDWARDS, on 1 Apr 1911 at Menard Co, TX. He died on 27 Mar 1933 at Sweetwater, TX, at age 42.
--- 4th Generation ---
8. Jesse Green4 JENKINS was born on 8 Jun 1839 at Springfield, Greene Co, MO. He married Rebecca Ann WILSON, daughter of Elisha W WILSON and Elizabeth SINGLETON, on 8 Oct 1879 at Menard, Menard Co, TX. He died on 11 Jan 1911 at Sherman, Grayson Co, TX, at age 71. He was buried after 11 Jan 1911 at West Hill Cemetery, Sherman, Grayson, TX.
--- 5th Generation ---
16. Joel5 JENKINS was born before Feb 1800 at Rowan Co, NC. He married Minerva Victoria ATCHISON, daughter of John ATCHISON and Elizabeth (--?--), on 28 Feb 1824 at Bowling Green, Warren Co, KY. He appeared on the census of 15 Jun 1860 at Hot Springs District, St Helena, Napa, CA. He was living on 18 May 1867 at Guenoc, Lake Co, CA. He appeared on the census of 15 Jun 1870 at Guenoc, Lake Co, CA. He died after 1871 at Guenoc, Lake Co, CA.
--- 6th Generation ---
32. William6 JENKINS was born circa 1779 at Warren Co, NC. He married Sarah A ENGLER, daughter of David ENGLER, on 11 Mar 1800 at Rowan Co, NC. He died on 15 Aug 1850 at Butler Co, KY.
--- 7th Generation ---
64. Jesse7 JENKINS was born circa 1753 at Lunenburg Parish Richmond Co, VA. He married Martha HOUSE in 1773 at Warren Co, NC. He died in Dec 1802 at Rowan Co, NC.
--- 8th Generation ---
128. Mansfield8 JENKINS was born circa 1708 at Richmond Co, VA. He married Patience (--?--) in 1732. He left a will on 1 Nov 1754 at Richmond Co, VA. He died after 1 Nov 1754 at Richmond Co, VA. His estate was probated on 7 Apr 1755 at Richmond Co, VA.
--- 9th Generation ---
256. William9 JENKINS was born circa 1675. He married Elizabeth SKELDERMAN, daughter of Harman SKELDERMAN and Martha (--?--), circa 1698 at Richmond Co, VA. He died before 3 Aug 1720.